Proteus (www.proteus.co) is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Account Services Intern to support Proteus’ expanding clients base. A great candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and professionalism, as well as the ability to work independently, and handle confidential information effectively. To assist in executing interactive marketing projects by performing a variety of duties within the marketing area, including helping support day-to-day client relationships, creation of content and reports for websites and social media entities, managing the day-to-day turnaround of work orders and ensuring it is produced on time.
- Learn about Proteus’ business, products/service offering, markets and competition.
- Attend team and/or stakeholder meetings as determined appropriate by supervisor.
- Prepare internal and external marketing reports and meeting notes as directed by the account manager.
- Assist in the creation of website analytics and social media reports and evaluation.
- Website content population through Proteus’ Content Management System.
- Assisting with conducting quality assurance on web and interactive projects.
- Minor project management and team backup as directed by supervisor;
- Assists account manager or account executive in compiling information, secondary research and/or other data for various projects and campaigns.
- Some clerical duties.
- Other duties or special projects as may be assigned.
- Must be ready to have FUN at work.
- Must be a junior or senior with minimum one to two years in marketing or advertising field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Prior internships ideal
Dedicated interest in interactive marketing, detail-oriented, good at building team relationships, organized, good at multi-tasking, quick to learn and work independently, good oral and written communication, ability to follow directions, minor understanding of HTML or previous work with Content Management Systems, PC skills (Excel, Outlook, Word).
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Company Events
- Growth Opportunities
- A fun, vibrant, and casual work environment in Lincoln, NE