The ProteusEngage Client Success team engages our corporate clients to drive platform adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals.
The Client Success Lead (CSL) works with the rest of the ProteusEngage organization to uncover new ways to make Engage a part of everyday life and to improve our product. The CSL will be involved in all aspects of account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. They will be highly organized and have experience directing others who are not their direct reports.
What You’ll Do
Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences and predictable growth for their business by:
- Provide insights to Proteus clients to ensure that they get the most out of the Engage platform with the aim of helping grow our client base
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable clients by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live account management
- Collaborate with the engineering team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
What We’re Looking For
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in Client Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing roles
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Extremely well organized with the ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude, and a bias for action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred
- Have an understanding of, or be willing to learn, basic web technology like APIs, CSS in order to confidently discuss with clients.
- Competitive salaries
- Proteus Growth - profit sharing program
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with a company match
- Wellness program
- A fun, vibrant, and casual work environment in Lincoln, NE