Proteus (www.proteus.co), a dynamic technology SaaS company based in Lincoln, NE, seeks a seasoned Administrative Assistant to join our aggressively growing organization and product lines. At Proteus, we are guided by our core values, mission and vision daily.
Proteus is a team of passionate techies and business people who tell the truth and do what’s right rather than what is acceptable. We believe adventure, creativity and open-mindedness are king in bringing to life technology-driven companies. We know there is no substitute for hard work and hustle and always bring 110% as we strive to exceed all our commitments. We know that alone is a lonely road and that no one wins by themselves, but as a team and as good partners we all succeed. We believe that building open and honest relationships with our venture partners brings us closer to our human destinies. We are convinced that doing more with less, a nod to our bootstrapping legacy, yields more every time.
...And we believe in having FUN - knowing that laughter is the best product of all!
Proteus's C2G2 CULTURE & CORE VALUES
Proteus seeks an Administrative Assistant who is a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail; internal and external communication skills and will be able to support the company across all areas, working daily with entrepreneurs, business leaders, technologists and top-level creative talent throughout the US. If you are a committed professional who’s excited about creating, giving and growing on a passionate team we invite you to apply!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Committing to the mission and demonstrating our core values, the successful candidate will:
- Track and collect data from various internal sources and prepares reports
- Maintain work calendars and schedule meetings
- Meeting coordination: record and/or transcribes minutes of meetings, generate agendas and oversee next steps as needed
- Provide phone support: screening phone calls and relaying messages in a timely fashion always responding with an excellent customer service focused attitude
- Type memorandums, correspondence, policies and procedures, forms and other monthly and quarterly reports; will be exposed to highly sensitive materials requiring a high degree of confidentiality
- Special projects as assigned
- Inventories, orders and coordinates office supply purchase and delivery with appropriate departmental and supply personnel
- Communicates and cooperates with all levels of personnel and internal and external partners
- Executes and oversees company-wide customer relationship management campaign
- Marketing coordination, will work with company’s marketing consultant and is responsible for detail management and execution of the following (as outlined by marketing consultant and created marketing calendar/plan).
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Completion of two-year business school training program required
- Focus on personal computers and general business preferred
- Self-starter, comfortable in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Prior experience in a comparable position reporting to company leadership
- Ability to work full-time (40+ hours weekly), with some availability on nights and weekends
- Seasoned professional (minimum of four years work experience) with a passion for helping and supporting dynamic teams in an administrative support role
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong proofreading experience
- Practical experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to maximize relationships with team members
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive and highly detailed servant leader
Flexible and dynamic environment with a fantastic team! Compensation dependent upon experience. Full benefit package.