Are you a natural problem solver?
We are. It is our passion, our drive, and our mission.
Who are we?
Proteus is a pioneer in various different B2B SaaS technologies founded in 1993. The ProteusEngage Platform is our flagship solution and is the leading Buyer Enablement Platform for complex B2B sales and account growth. We work with organizations and enterprises who sell technical, complex, or non-commodity solutions B2B. To put in clearer terms, we help buyers buy.
Our values are: C2G2 PCP
- Commit to each other, our clients, our cloud platform, our process, and our mission.
- Create opportunities, relationships and products.
- Give to our team, our clients and our community.
- Grow ourselves, our team members and our clients.
- Passionate. We always drive for success and see challenges as opportunities.
- Candid. We have meaningful, real and transparent communication.
- Positive. We see the glass as half full.
What We Need
As a member of the ProteusEngage product team you will be working in an innovative environment driving ProteusEngage product innovation. The ProteusEngage platform is a scalable SaaS platform providing business with innovative tools for complex b2b sales and current account growth. The platform’s open and services architecture enables you to develop dynamic modules and integrate with leading solutions for communication and deliver services.
Specifically, you will help us with:
- Working with customer feedback and the design team to implement high value and easy to use product features
- Researching and proposing solutions for strategic goals of the product line
- Extend the services of ProteusEngage platform by integrating with leading platforms like - Salesforce, Twilio, AWS etc...
The basics we need you to bring:
- 5+ years in Java development/programming
- Experience developing server-side web software in the Java ecosystem (especially Java and Kotlin)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS is a plus
- Professional Experience working with Relational Databases - specific PostgresQL experience is a plus
- You are positive, outgoing, and have a friendly personality that shines through virtual communication.
- You enjoy life, find meaning in work, and love winning. Life is short, work should be fun.
- You are a proactive problem solver. You see a problem and fix it.
- You are a good person and see others the same way. You believe life is not a zero-sum game. We can all win.
- You are coachable and want to be part of a winning team. You have a healthy ego and strong drive but don't let it get in your (or the team’s) way.
- You can balance multiple projects, demands.
- You understand details are important and have been told you have good attention to detail.
- You honor confidentiality, privacy, and loyalty.
- Experience in big data and Analytics a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus
You are a fit if:
- You are not cynical, pessimistic, or sarcastic. No judgment, but you won't fit.
- You want a dynamic environment - we are a fast-growing company in an emerging industry. Roles, systems, and procedures are constantly refined, tested, and improved. We thrive on this. Others cringe at this.
- You are obsessed with what you do, who you work with, and the value you provide. We are, and as a result, we have a very low employee turnover.
- Let's Talk About The Details:
- Is Remote Possible - Yes. But must be involved in culture building events and meetings. Travel to base and company trips.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company matching
- PTO and Wellness program
- Cultural Activities
- Much much more...