Are you experiencing...
- Issues creating successful hand offs from your sales team to your onboarding team
- Fulfilling client needs, promises, and expectations after the sale
- Creating consistency in engagement with the new client
- Desire for accountability via tasks, MAPs, ect...
- Lack of repeatable processes and automation for client communication
- Slow Time to Value for new customers
- Aligning accountability for the many players/roles during the onboarding process
Workspaces unite stakeholders and drive processes, decreasing onboarding time by 20+%.
Onboarding is such a risky time for many organizations as the company has invested tons on sales and marketing to get the new customer but often there are gaps in the phases of handoff and onboarding. A critical piece of this that is often missing is a centralized environment to communicate and collaborate with the customer stakeholders.
- Centralized and dynamic workspaces
- On-demand (always available)
- Two Way - Collaboration and Tools
- Frictionless and meaningful experiences
- Secure environments for regulated industries
Collaboration and Sharing
With the complexity of products and the number of stakeholders the need to collaborate and collect data from new clients is a must. The challenge is with all the people and data many companies struggle to make this process smooth and up-to-date for the customer. Engage helps orchestrate this environment of communication, collaboration, tasks and more to unlock onboarding success.
Like with any other critical business function the goal for Engage clients is to create a repeatable and measurable environment for customer onboarding. These processes need to be adaptable to customer types and product offerings and have analytics for continuous improvement. .
- Proven repeatable processes
- Seamless integration with popular platforms
- Measuring the complete client experience (internal/external)
- Adaptive enablement and engagement science by vertical, role, persona, and more
- Continuous improvement of processes and engagement
Resources and templates to get you started
MAP's - Mutual Action Plans
Keep prospects on track and accountable - measure true prospect health.
Consistent and targeted and meaningful Recaps ensure clear communication and next steps.